Sewage Ejection Pumps for Your Plumbing
J.R. Wortman Co., LLC provides high-quality sewage ejection pumps that can handle even the toughest sewage removal jobs. Our team of plumbing experts can install, repair, and maintain sewage ejection pumps for both residential and commercial properties.
How Sewage Ejection Pumps Work
Sewage ejection pumps are designed to move sewage from lower to higher elevations or farther away from a septic tank or sewage treatment plant. The pump sits in a sump basin and is activated by a float switch when the wastewater level rises to a certain point. The pump then grinds up the solids and pumps the sewage through the plumbing to the septic tank or sewer system.
Benefits of Sewage Ejection Pumps
- Efficient and reliable sewage removal
- Reduces the risk of sewage backups and water damage
- Helps maintain a healthy and hygienic environment
- Increases the lifespan of your septic system
- Can be customized to fit your specific sewage removal needs
Expert Sewage Ejection Pump Services
At J.R. Wortman Co., LLC, our experienced plumbers can provide a range of sewage ejection pump services, including:
- Installation of new sewage ejection pumps
- Repair and maintenance of existing sewage ejection pumps
- Inspection and testing of sewage ejection pumps
- Replacement of worn or damaged sewage ejection pumps
Our team is dedicated to providing efficient, reliable, and affordable sewage ejection pump services. We use only the highest quality equipment and materials to ensure that your system runs smoothly for years to come.
For all of your sewage ejection pump needs, contact J.R. Wortman Co., LLC today at (765) 200-4488. Our team of experts is available 24/7 to provide fast and reliable plumbing service throughout Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding areas.